Obtaining credit for foreign language examinations

  • Based on the current regulations, students of the first-cycle studies and the long second-cycle studies have to pass a foreign language examinations at the B2 level or higher, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, developed by the Council of Europe,
  • Students can participate in and obtain credit for language course offered within the University System of Language Provision at any CEFR level, in accordance with their needs and interests.
  • Using the tokens allotted, students may also take a certification examination in a foreign language at the same or different level, both free of charge and for a fee,
  • Obtaining a language proficiency certificate at a lower level than B2 does not fullfill the obligation to pass a certification exam at the B2 level