|Tour of registration for language exams (winter examination session) – 16.11.2021 (from 21.00) – 24.01.2022 (till 23.59)
- Students register for language examinations by themselves (https://rejestracja.usos.uw.edu.pl/?lang=en) exclusively during a set registration round
- Student can also un-register from the examination during the registration round
- The un-registration of a student after the registration round is possible only in justified and documented circumstances (e.g. in case of illness or when the language exam is scheduled at the same time as an exam in course forming the student’s major).
- In order to un-register from an examination after the registration round is over, the student needs to send a request by e-mail to (email@example.com), together with the attachements justifying resignation from taking the exam,
- If the un-registration is justified, the student receives the examination token back
- If a registered student fails to show up at the examination, he/she loses the exam token. In the exam protocol, the field next to his name is left blank